To protect the integrity of networks, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access, organizations rely heavily on cyber security professionals. (ISC)² CISSP, CompTIA CASP and ISACA CISA certifications meets the requirement for Information Assurance Technical Level III, IS Manager Level II and IA Systems Architect and Engineer Levels I and II.
We have certified trainers who can provide custom solutions to meet your 8570 training requirements.
Organizations are faced with many threats to their information systems and data. Understanding all the basic elements to cyber security is the first step towards addressing those threats. Enrolling for the CISSP, CISA or CASP certification course will give you the most sort after skills required by organizations to resolve cyber threats.
- Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience.
- Anyone seeking a job role as cyber security practictioner.
- Review the information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with generally accepted practices.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
- IT risk management, IT audit and control.
- Design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
- IT administrators,
- Security officers
- Security Architect
- Cybersecurity Risk Manager
- IS/IT auditor or consultant
- Security professionals,
- Site administrators, and
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure,